A team of creatives and I set out to shoot at Langdon Hall for a cool, country styled shoot.
We wanted to take advantage of the fall weather and incorporate some fall ideas into the shoot and of course to take advantage of the ground of the amazing venue the luxurious, 5-diamond award winning Landon Hall Venue in Cambridge Ontario.
Some cool details to note:
1. A mahogany rounded table decorated with wild floral centrepiece in rich wine tones, and vintage candleholders, mustard linens and teal glasses.
2. The menus were printed on baguette bags with baguettes inside! So cute!
3. Instead of place setting name tags, Beet and Path made custom tea bags with each guests name on the tag! Again, so cute!
4. And my favourite, old library cards and vintage books inspired the invitations.
5. The bride and bridesmaid wore Maureen Patricia bridal gowns with warm sweater kimono’s and cardigans to keep ward in the cool fall air. They wore custom repurposed vintage jewelry by Hattitude jewels to compliment the classic wedding dresses.
Hope you like it 🙂
Magnolia Studios: Michelle | www.magnoliastudios.ca
Lisa Tori Make Up Artist: http://www.lisatorti.com/
Planning and coordination:
The Creative Details: http://www.thecreativedetails.ca/
Ashley Elaine Florals: Ashley | http://www.ashleyelaine.ca/
Hattitude Jewels: http://www.hattitudejewels.com/
Wedding Hair by Savija Ellis: http://hairbysavija.com/
Beet + Path Designs: http://beetandpath.com/
Maureen Patricia Toronto: http://www.maureenpatriciatoronto.com/
Langdon Hall: http://www.langdonhall.ca/